Skip to content
- We guarantee that all of our coins and medals are genuine and have been graded accurately and in accordance with British grading standards.
- When purchasing from M&H Coins please note that we require payment by card, cheque or bank transfer. We only accept pound sterling £.
- All coin and medal orders and returns, are sent via the Royal Mail Special Delivery, alternative postal arrangements will be made for international sales. Shipping is free for all U.K. order via the website. Items sent via special delivery of a value in excess of the maximum insurance value offered by the Royal Mails special delivery service (£2,500) will be at the buyers own risk.
- Orders are sent against remittance unless otherwise agreed.
- Should you be unhappy with your purchase we offer a unconditional 7 day returns policy from receipt of you receiving them. It is the customers responsibly to return the coin it the original condition it was received in and it it to be retuned at their own expense, fully insured. Items bought and later sent for third party grading will only be returnable should an item be graded as "not genuine".
- Under no circumstances will any customer information of M&H Coins Be shared or disclosed to any third parties.
- Copyright for all content featured on this website is owned by M&H Coins directors and it cannot be used or reproduced without our consent.